Climate caroling ideas


Jerusalem

And did they frack in ancient times
Shale gas for England’s boilers green?
And did the sheep and animals,
graze on the verges clean?

And did the countenance divine,
shine forth upon our food waste bins?
And was Jerusalem builded here paid for our rising council
bills?

Bring me my flag of burning gold,
bring me my fairy lights unfold
Bring me my decks right hear, right now,
Bring me my bicycle for hire!

I will not cease, from mental fight,
Nor shall my phone sleep in my hand
Till we have brought rebellion,
To London’s great Trafalgar square.


Silent night

Silent night! Smoky night!
All is calm, all is bright.
Car free day, is coming now child,
Breath clean air, and play in the wild,
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night! Lonely night!
All the flats what a sight
Houses, towns and whole countries
All under water and no more trees
Nowhere safe to go
Nowhere left to call home

Silent Night! Lonely night!
All we do now is fight
Not enough food for everyone
The fertile land has almost gone
Our children ask us why?
All we can do is cry
Silent night! Lonely night!
The activists it seems were right
Let’s send a message to 2019
Telling them the things we have seen
A change they still can make,
a different path they can take

Merry Christmas Everybody



Mary’s boy child

Long time ago with dinosaurs, so the fossil record says,

Jingle bells

We have to avoid,
cutting down trees,
So that during the rain
The flood waters don’t go,
We also have to pick
A lot of rubbish up.
So that our litter won’t be everywhere, hey!

To prevent, to prevent, prevent the climate change
We have to avoid buying toys and many other things.

To keep, to keep, to keep the air fresh
we have to stop, polluting it, in many different ways


12 Days of Christmas

On the first degree of heating my true love sent to me an artificial christmas tree
On the second degree of heating my true love sent to me two sand bags and an artificial christmas tree
On the third degree of heating my true love sent to me; Three penguins living, two sand bags, and an artificial christmas tree
On the fourth degree of heating my true love sent to me; rainforests burning, 3 penguins living, two sand bags, and an artificial christmas tree.
On the fifth degree of heating my true love sent to me; 5 fridges broken; rainforests burning, 3 penguins living, two sand bags, and an artificial christmas tree.
On the sixth degree of heating my true love sent to me; 6th mass extinction; 5 fridges broken; rainforests burning, 3 penguins living, two sand bags, and an artificial christmas tree.






Joy to the world

Cool down the world, by 2025
When oil profits dive, it’s great to be alive

No comments:

Post a Comment