Israel Expansion

design: Elliot Folan (Barnet)
Just received this message. "As you will have read the Board of Deputies voted out a resolution last week to support a two state solution."

I think this is a blow to quite a lot of my pro-Israel opponents including Andrew Dismore, who narrowly lost the position of Member of Parliament for Hendon, who told me he supports a two state solution.

Also I gave £50 to the CND last month. It turns out they're not a registered charity. They sent me a leaflet and their 2010 magazine which is out today. It mentions very little about their facebook presence, which is the reason I got the appeal for funds.

This weekend we're having a Young Greens party to celebrate and welcome 750 new members. I think the fact it was free made it much easier for them to join the Green Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment