Right now I've got your attention, here's what I've been up to on the campaign today. I have some EMA leaflets Claire left at the Coalition of Resistance on Saturday. So I gave out half my stack at Prospect Ring with an encouraging take-up from passers-by. The sun is shining and I'm indoors blogging. Once I've finished with this admin stuff I'm going to return some items to East Finchley Library and get 2 or 8 books out for safe keeping. Nottingham City Council has announced its budget this week and it's not good for libraries.

I've sent Noel Lynch (former Assembly Member), a reply to his message BARNET needs YOU!!! saying that the 30th is a Sunday not a Saturday and please check messages before you send them...

Today I got a form back from the Greenwich Green Party, which is the third party to sign its support for my nomination. I just want the right to stand, was my message! I think for the sake of public debate and action on the environment it's really important the Green Party exists. Now I'm going to have to think about how to get more votes than Marek in the internal ballot in March 2011.

I'm looking for the link to Farid's blog: He's running for Mayoral Candidate.

Also in the news today has been tax. I quote someone from the Financial Times
"A commentator to the Financial Times stated:

I was lucky enough to read through the first of the Barclays documents...

I will say it was absolutely breathtaking, extraordinary. The depth of deceit, connivance and deliberate, artificial avoidance stunned me."

No comments:

Post a Comment