starbucks and uncut

Starbucks are the next target for #UKuncut according to the pro austerity free paper this morning Metro business page 51.

Post-action update:  The next target is unknown as the network may decide whatever in the future but RT's interview with UKuncut suggests the banks.
An other local target was Foxtons; something I put to Maya De Souza at today's meeting, which she chaired so expertly!
I also declared my interest in Camden and my intention to stand for the GLA for Barnet and Camden.  (It is a joint constituency and would put me up against candidates including probably the current representative, Labour's Andrew Dismore, my former MP)

The text of my "sermon on the starbucks mount" is available on my facebook.  Jim Jepps who was at the action says it was great and a brave move to make the speech, and I said what had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment